Welcome to a place where we can share ideas about grandparenting, especially ways to pass spiritual values and family stories to the next generation.

Mary is the co-author of The Grandparent Connection: 365 Ways to Connect With Your Grandchild's Heart.
Visit www.legacyconnection.org
My photo
Co-author of The Grandparent Connection: 365 Ways to Connect With Your Grandchild's Heart

Friday, June 20, 2008

BOZ, the "green bear next door"

Friday's Fun

Have you ever heard of BOZ? Well, he’s the “green bear next door.” If you visit http://www.bozthebearnextdoor.com/ you’ll understand what I mean.

The BOZ website has game ideas, tips from FamilyLife and MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), coloring pages, and much more.

Sometimes I’ve printed off the coloring sheets and mailed them to out-of-town grands and enclosed a self-addressed, stamped envelope. The envelope was for the grandkids to return colored pictures to display on Pops’ and my refrigerator.

Our grandchildren love the BOZ DVDs. Their favorite is “Thank You God For … Bananas, Bubbles and Busy Bodies.” When the grands spend the night I often hear one say “I want to be ‘squeaky clean.’” Yep—that’s right out of this DVD.

Do you have any website/s that you could recommend for grandparents? Please share in a comment or e-mail me at mary@marymaywrites.com and I'll pass your suggestion on.

He is able,
Mary
http://www.marymaywrites.com/

No comments: