Welcome to a place where we can share ideas about grandparenting, especially ways to pass spiritual values and family stories to the next generation.

Mary is the co-author of The Grandparent Connection: 365 Ways to Connect With Your Grandchild's Heart.
Visit www.legacyconnection.org
My photo
Co-author of The Grandparent Connection: 365 Ways to Connect With Your Grandchild's Heart

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Help Them Not to Forget


Subscribe to Legacy Connection by Email

  - by Mary May Larmoyeux -
 
My husband, Jim, and I have been married for more than four decades. And not too long ago one of our young grandsons asked me how old I’ll be when he’s a teenager.

The truth is, I’ll be about the age that my grandmother was when she entered eternity. Of course, I didn’t tell him that. I think I said ... read more.




No comments: